Monday, June 25, 2012

Meet the Editor: Pamela Campbell

Another of our EC editors for you to get to know: Pamela Campbell

My grandfather was a local legend because of his old-time stories and tall tales. He always left the audience begging for more. I didn't inherit his talent for creating stories, but I have always loved to read, so editing seemed a perfect fit. I have been with EC since 2003, and have enjoyed every minute. It has been a great adventure, meeting so many talented authors and working on so many amazing books. I hope I have given as much to my authors as they have given to me.

I'll read just about anything, but I really love sci-fi and paranormal...and theoretical physics. Go figure. When I have down time, I grab a book, watch a favorite sci-fi movie, start an art piece or take on another DIY home project. There's always another DIY home project.

2 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

Hi Pamela,

I have 'house projects' too - except lately they never seem to get done! LOL

Was lovely working with you =)

Laurann Dohner said...

You are awesome!!! I'm so glad I get to work with you.