Friday, October 16, 2009

Contest Winners: Title It!

We challenged all you brilliant minds to come up with suggested titles using the most common romance title words. (Title It Contest! If you haven't read the entries--in the Comments on that post--you are missing a whole lot of entertainment.

Lots of great and imaginative entries! The winners are:

Born Blue and All Bad (of course, it's the story of Smurfette) - Danica Avet [We couldn't resist the Smurfette]

All the Bad Blue-Bloods' Forbidden Lust for Midnight's Captive Dragon-Mistress - Angelia Sparrow

Forbidden Moon Dream of the Winter Wolf - Sylvia

Winners, you each get one free ebook of your choice from Ellora's Cave or Cerridwen Press. Please email, specify book title and format you need, and she will email you the file. Specify that you are the winner of the R&D blog Title It! contest.


sylvia said...

Hey! That's me!

I'll mail you soon, I have to go choose my prize :)


Er, I don't have to write the book now, do I?

Angelia Sparrow said...

Sylvia, I surely hope not.

I don't DO dragons. I shot my Dragon wad for a gen anthology last year.

Flick said...

I love 'All blue and born bad'!! I know a guy who did some of the animation on the Smurfs!!

Danica Avet said...

Awesome! I will be contacting you soon :)

I'm with Sylvia and Angelia, we don't have to write it, right? I mean, it would be kind of awesome to write Smurfette's story, but it would be smurfin' hard.

ECPI Editors said...

Yep, you have to write those stories! And as erotic romance. ;-) Although I'm not sure about Smurfette - isn't she a bit young?


Angelia Sparrow said...

Smurfing hard or hardly smurfing or a good hard smurfing?

I know, I know. Go smurf myself.

Blue-bloods' lusting for a Dragon Mistress... Sounds like high fantasy with BDSM thrown in. Should be my cuppa. Mmm, Sara Douglass, ca 1984, as the DragonMistress all in black scaly armor.

Dammit Raelene, I just MIGHT write this.